FILLING SYSTEMS FOR VINEGAR
VINEGAR: A SIMPLE BUT SENSITIVE PRODUCT
Even if easy to be bottled, vinegar needs fillers with accurate design for the cleaning process.
Starting from a long experience with level gravity fillers still available in the product range, in the last years the research and development of METALNOVA has been concentrated on the electronic volumetric fillers; that can be realized in rotary and linear version according to bottle dimensions and production speeds.
ELECTRONIC VOLUMETRIC FILLING SYSTEM BASED ON MAGNETIC FLOWMETERS
THE MODERN SYSTEM TO FILL VINEGAR IN HYGENIC AND FLEXIBLE CONDITIONS
- Contactless filling to achieve high hygiene level
- Low maintenance cost thanks to mechanical parts reduction
- Filling valve opening by electro pneumatic valve
- Double filling speed, to guarantee reduced filling time and to avoid product splash out.
- Volume set up for each filling valve in HMI touch screen
- Parameters Memorization set for each bottle size, with the possibility to select them in operator HMI touch screen panel.
- External product feeding tank complete with level control, infeed valve, spray ball for cleaning, pump for product transfer to the filling valves.
- Machine available in “neck handling” version (fixed height carrousel and bottle support in the neck, typically used for PET bottles) or in “body handling” version (height adjustable carrousel and bottle support in the bottom, typically used for glass bottles or HDPE bottles).
- Automatic Dummy Bottles
- Sterile Filter on product Vent Tube Stock Tank
L-VMAG: LINEAR MACHINES VERSION
Filling system applied to linear machines with low nominal production speed
GRAVITY LEVEL FILLING SYSTEM
THE TRADITIONAL SYSTEM TO FILL VINEGAR
- Separated internal bottles air return in a dedicated circuit
- Hygienic Design dedicated to mechanical parts in contact with product.
- Gravity level filling system with air return and product inlet driven by an external star positioned on the top of the filling valve (also available with electro pneumatic system).
- Return of the air contained in the bottle in a separated circuit.
- No dripping between the starwheels.
- Fill level adjustment with spacers change.
- Manual Dummy Bottles
- Pneumatic bottle lifters with neck bracket for PET bottles or with bottom plate for glass bottles.
- Machine available in “neck handling” version (fixed height carrousel, typically used for PET bottles) or in “body handling” version (height adjustable carrousel, typically used for glass bottles).
|The system guarantees a volume|
|Recipe Volume from HMI panel|
|No bottle lifter necessary|
|Automatic dummy bottles available|
|The system guarantees a precise filling level|
|Bottle in contact with filling valve|
|Level adjustment thanks to level spacers|
|Pneumatic bottle lifters|
|Only manual dummy bottles available|