VP – LIQUORS & WINE
- Low vacuum assisted level filling valve, with pneumatic control of the filling phases (product and vacuum opening / closure).
- Possibility of adjusting from control panel the duration of the filling phases without doing mechanical manual operations.
- Final drop suction to guarantee high filling level accuracy.
- Vacuum generation by aspirator with control device to avoid liquid presence in the vacuum circuit.
- Absence of central product tank, substituted with a small dimension central manifold.
- External product feeding tank, designed to guarantee easy clearing and draining at the end of the production.
- Product level control inside the tank with capacitive probe and modulating valve.
- Possibility of automatic adjustment of the fill levels with memorization and recall of the level / height parameters from control panel.
- Possibility of valve opening independently from bottle presence, to recover the product at the end of the production and to clean the machine.
- Sealing rubbers complying with food norms.
- Pneumatic bottle lifters with plate for glass bottles.
OPTION & DETAILS
The opening of the product and of the vacuum are done with pneumatic controls.
- Opening the valves without bottle presence
- Having dedicated filling cycle for each bottle size
- Reducing vacuum contact in case of machine stop.
It is composed by the product feeding tank and the vacuum generation tank.
The level control is based on capacitive level probe and modulating valve.
To have the product tank outside the machine allows its easy inspection and cleaning.
In special cases, like the one shown in the picture, it is possible to have two tanks for two different products.
The carousel has two central small manifolds for the product (lower manifold) and vacuum distribution (upper manifold).
This solution allows eliminating the traditional central tank difficult to be accessed.
The filler is equipped with a collection tray that can be inserted in an arc of the carrousel to empty the machine at the end of the production and recover the product.
The tray can also be used to flush the filling valve during cleaning operations and collect the washing product.
The machine can be equipped with a system to adjust with a motorized solution the position of the stopper that determinates the level in the bottle (position of the vent pipe respect to the bottle) .
The system is studied not to have gears in the filling valve, to guarantee clean conditions for the cleaning.