HVR – SAUCES, SYRUPS, KETCHUP
- Level filling system by high vacuum and recirculation.
- Recirculation filling valve, with membrane, without sliding parts in contact with the product.
- Filling valve opening realized by the bottle lifting.
- External tanks for product feeding and recirculation / vacuum generation.
- Upper product feeding tank with device for level control, product infeed valve, spray ball for cleaning.
- Lower tank with device for vacuum generation, recirculation pump, spray ball for cleaning, device for vacuum intensity adjustment.
- Manifold for the connection fixed pipe – rotating pipe with with special treatment in the sliding parts to guarantee longer life.
- Small dimension central manifold for product distribution to the filling valves and return to the lower tank.
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 304 (standard) or AISI 316 (on demand).
- Sealing rubber complying with food norms.
- Machine predisposed for hot CIP in recirculation (CIP group excluded); possibility of in and counter-flow.
- Dummy bottles with manual set up.
- Carousel frame manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Pneumatic bottle lifters with contrast cam with plate for bottom support for glass bottles.
FOR HOT FILLING
- Control temperature with PT100 probe in the lower tank to drive the electro valve on the delivery of the recirculation pump (temperature OK = recirculation to the upper tank, low Temperature = return to the process).
- Three ways infeed valve to send back the product to process in case of machine slow down or stop.
- Small recirculation flow even during machine stop in order to maintain the machine temperature.
- Possibility to realize external tanks with thermal insulation or with double jacket execution for hot water circulation to reduce the product temperature drop.
OPTION & DETAILS
The filling valve is designed with an internal membrane that connects the moving part with the fixed part. The solution allows not to have dead zones during the cleaning operations.
The tanks for product feeding and vacuum generation are outside the machine. This solution allows to have small tanks easy to clean and easy to inspect.
The distribution of the product from the central feeding pipe to the filling valves is realized with a small dimension manifold designed for easy cleaning.
In case of necessity to reduce the recirculation, as option can be supplied a version with upper starwheel control that stops the product flow towards the filling valve.
Vacuum intensity can be adjusted with a micrometric valve positioned on the vacuum pump exhaust pipe. This solution allows adjusting the vacuum in function of the viscosity of the product, till arriving to use the filler only by gravity.
The filling valve terminal is designed with the following features:
- Filling to almost brimful level
- Possibility of fine adjustment of the sealing holder position
- Connection with clamp fitting to allow quick maintenance of quick change in case of different bottle diameter.