VMAG – JUICES
- Electronic volumetric filling system based on magnetic flow meters.
The functioning of these instruments is guaranteed for still products with specific electric conductivity higher than 50 uS/cm (value to be considered at the filling temperature).
- Filling without contact between bottle and filling valve.
- Filling valve opening by pneumatic electro valve driven by bottle presence sensor signal (opening) and flow meter signal (closure).
- Double filling speed, to guarantee reduced filling time and to avoid product splash out.
- Electric board for the flow meter signal management and electro valves for filling valve controls installed on the carousel to guarantee easy access.
- Volume set up for each filling valve in the operator touch screen panel.
- Memorization of parameters set for each bottle size, with the possibility to select them from the operator touch screen panel.
- External product feeding tank complete with level control, infeed valve, spray ball for cleaning, pump for product transfer to the filling valves.
- Product transfer from external feeding tank to the filling valves by pump driven by inverter to keep constant pressure or by gravity (for foaming products).
- Lower manifold for the connection fixed pipe – rotating pipe with special treatment in the sliding parts to guarantee longer life.
- Product distribution from central pipe to filling valves with small distributor easy to clean.
- Upper manifold for compressed air and electric signals distribution with special treatment in the sliding parts to guarantee longer life.
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 304 (standard) or AISI 316 (on demand).
- Sealing rubber complying with food norms.
- Machine predisposed for hot CIP in recirculation (CIP group excluded).
- Dummy bottles with manual (standard) or automatic (on demand) set up.
- Carousel frame manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Bottle neck grippers fixed to the carrousel without bottle lifters, to keep the bottles centered under the filling valves.
- Machine available in “neck handling” version (fixed height carrousel and bottle support in the neck, typically used for PET bottles) or in “body handling” version (height adjustable carrousel and bottle suppot in the bottom, typically used for glass bottles or bottles with neck finish without ring).
OPTION & DETAILS
The system guarantees the volume inside the bottle.
Flowmeter’s output is in pulses, that are processed by an electronic board in communication with the PLC and with the electrovalves tra drives he opening of the filling valve. When the number of counted pulses equals the number of pulses set for the working size, the filling valve is closed.
This system allows contact less filling, which means:
- Not to have the bottle sealing
- Not to have lifting pistons
- Not to have mechanisms for the fill level adjustment
The inductive flow meter is suitable for conductive products, in case of not conductive products a mass flow meter can be used.
Dummy bottles fixed to a support present on the machine, to be manually screwed to the filling valve terminal during the CIP.
Automatic dummy bottle that can be loaded and downloaded from touch panel without entering in the machine. This solution allows:
- Higher level of hygiene.
- Reduction of the manpower time.
To have an external tank simplifies the internal structure of the filler.
The external tank can be easily cleaned with spray ball and it is possible to inspect it simply
removing its cover.
Product pump control
Pump speed is controlled with frequency converter using the signals coming
from a pressure transducer positioned on the delivery pipe.
This solution allows having constant pressure at the filling valves, which means higher
Small central manifold that guarantees cleaning easiness.
The parameters for each bottle size are memorized in recipes that can be quickly loaded from touch panel.