L-VMAS – OIL
- Electronic weight filling system based on mass flow meters.
- Filling without contact between bottle and filling valve.
- Filling valve opening by pneumatic electro valve driven by bottle presence sensor signal (opening) and flow meter signal (closure).
- Double filling speed, to guarantee reduced filling time and to avoid product splash out.
- Weight set up for each filling valve in the operator touch screen panel.
- Memorization of parameters set for each bottle size, with the possibility to select them from the operator touch screen panel.
- External product feeding tank complete with level control, infeed valve, spray ball for cleaning, pump for product transfer to the filling valves.
- Product transfer from external feeding tank to the filling valves by pump driven by inverter to keep constant pressure.
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 304 (standard) or AISI 316 (on demand).
- Sealing rubber complying with food norms.
- Machine emptying with manual set up dummy bottles connected to one single discharging point.
- Pneumatic device to block the bottles in the neck under the filling valve during the filling phase.
OPTION & DETAILS
The system guarantees the weight inside the bottle by means a mass flowmeter.
Flowmeter’s output is in pulses, that are processed by an electronic board in communication with the PLC and with the electrovalves that drives the opening of the filling valve. When the number of counted pulses equals the number of pulses set for the working size, the filling valve is closed.
This system allows contact less filling, which means:
- Not to have the bottle sealing;
- Not to have lifting pistons;
- Not to have mechanisms for the fill level adjustment;
- Not to have the measuring system in contact with the bottle (typical of the systems based on weighing cells).
The machine is supplied with manual dummy bottles fixed to a plate that can be quickly screwed on the filling valve terminal and connected with a flexible pipe to a manifold pipe with discharging point.
The tank is positioned on the ground, in easy accessible position, with the possibility to inspect it simply removing its cover.
Product pump control
Pump speed is controlled with frequency converter.
This solution allows having constant pressure at the filling valves, which means higher filling accuracy.
The parameters for each bottle size are memorized in recipes that can be quickly loaded from touch panel.