LG-VMAG – CARBONATED WATER
- Isobaric electronic volumetric filling system based on magnetic flow meters.
The functioning of these instruments is guaranteed for products with specific electric conductivity higher than 50 uS/cm (value to be considered at the filling temperature).
- Filling without level vent tube.
- Filling of still products without counter pressure.
- Filling phases (bottle pressurization, product opening and closure, decompression), realized with pneumatic valves, driven by electro valves.
- Pressurization and decompression time adjustable from control panel.
- Reduction of the air return section in the final filling phase to reduce the filling speed and consequently the foaming.
- Electric board for the management of the flow meter signal and of the electro valves for filling valve controls installed on the carousel to guarantee easy access.
- Volume set up for each filling valve in the operator touch screen panel.
- Memorization of parameters set for each bottle size, with the possibility to select them from the operator touch screen panel.
- Central bowl tested at 6 bar, with product feeding from the bottom. The bowl is internally polished and designed for easy draining.
- Filling valves installed outside the bowl.
- Pressure control in the bowl by modulating valves on CO2 feeding and breathing driven by signals coming from pressure transducer positioned on the filler bowl.
- Product level adjustment in the bowl by capacitive probe and modulating valve.
- Lower manifold for product distribution and decompression gas return with special treatment the sliding parts to guarantee longer life.
- Upper manifold for CO2, compressed air and electric signals distribution with special treatment in the sliding parts to guarantee longer life.
- Decompression gas collection in one discharge point.
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 304 (standard) or AISI 316 (on demand).
- Sealing rubber complying with food norms.
- Machine predisposed for hot CIP in recirculation (CIP group excluded).
- Dummy bottles with manual (standard) or automatic (on demand) set up.
- Carousel frame manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Pneumatic bottle lifters with neck bracket for PET bottles or with bottom plate for glass bottles.
- Machine available in “neck handling” version (fixed height carrousel, typically used for PET bottles) or in “body handling” version (height adjustable carrousel, typically used for glass bottles).
OPTIONS & DETAILS
The system guarantees the volume inside the bottle by means a flowmeter.
Flowmeter’s output is in pulses, that are processed by an electronic board in communication with the PLC and with the electrovalves that drives the opening of the filling valve. When the number of counted pulses equals he number of pulses set for the working size, the filling valve is closed.
This system allows not using the level vent tube, which means:
- No manual level vent tube change over;
- No risk of level vent pipe fall in the bottle;
- Possibility of installing automatic dummy bottles.
The inductive flow meter is suitable for conductive products, in case of not conductive products a mass flow meter can be used.
The absence of the vent pipe give the possibility of an automatic dummy bottles. Even if it is supplied as an option, it is extremely suggested because allows:
- Reduction of the down time to load / unload the dummy bottle.
- No necessity to access in the machine after the CIP process
In case of budget limitation, the machine can be supplied with manual dummy bottles that can be quickly screwed to the valve terminal.
The upper and lower manifolds for fluids (product, CO2, compressed air) and signal distribution are realized with a special treatment in the sliding parts to guarantee a long life. The gas snifted from the bottles at the filling end, are collected in to the central manifold and discharged in one single point.
The use of modulating valves for product level and pressure control inside the bowl, allows keeping the product stable to avoid foaming. All the valves are positioned outside the machine in an easy accessible position .
The parameters for each bottle size are memorized in recipes that can be quickly loaded from touch panel.