- Electronic volumetric filling system based on magnetic flow meters.
- The functioning of these instruments is guaranteed for still products with specific electric conductivity higher than 50 uS/cm (value to be considered at the filling temperature).
- Filling without contact between bottle and filling valve.
- Filling valve opening by pneumatic electro valve driven by bottle presence sensor signal (opening) and flow meter signal (closure).
- Double filling speed, to guarantee reduced filling time and to avoid product splash out.
- Electric board for the flow meter signal management and electro valves for filling valve controls installed on the carousel to guarantee easy access.
- Volume set up for each filling valve in the operator touch screen panel.
- Memorization of parameters set for each bottle size, with the possibility to select them from the operator touch screen panel.
- External product feeding tank complete with level control, infeed valve, spray ball for cleaning, pump for product transfer to the filling valves.
- Product transfer from external feeding tank to the filling valves by pump driven by inverter to keep constant pressure or by gravity (for foaming products).
- Lower manifold for the connection fixed pipe – rotating pipe with ceramic facing in the sliding parts to guarantee longer life.
- Product distribution from central pipe to filling valves with small distributor easy to clean.
- Upper manifold for compressed air and electric signals distribution with ceramic facing in the sliding parts to guarantee longer life.
- Small central manifold to feed the filling valves.
- Parts in contact with the product in stainless steel AISI 304 (standard) or AISI 316 (on demand).
- Sealing rubber complying with food norms.
- Machine predisposed for hot CIP in recirculation (CIP group excluded).
- Dummy bottles with manual (standard) or automatic (on demand) set up.
- Carousel frame manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Centring of the containers under the filling valve with grippers in the neck.
- Container support from the bottom with fixed plates without the necessity of bottle lifters.
5 GALLONS LINES – FILLING MACHINE ROTARY
2017 – 01 NEW WEB SITE
2015 – 01 LG-EP electropneumatic counter pressure filler supplied for PET
2013 – 01 Realized the new electro pneumatic counterpressure filling valve LG-EP for glass bottles
2011 – 01 New version of the electronic volumetric filling valve VMAG
2010 – 01 Installation for fresh milk with VMAG fiiling system
2009 – 01 METALNOVA present at DRINKETC Munich 2009
2008 – 01 Realized a the new filling system VP for liquors
2007 – 01 Presented the 5 gallons washing machine LAVADO COMBI divided in two modules
2006 – 01 Presented the counterpressure volumetric filler LG-VMAG
2005 – 01 Realized the rotary electronic weight filler VMAS for oil
2004 – 01 Realized the electronic weight filler VMAS for oil
2002 – 01 Presentation of the BASELESS design
2001 – 01 Realized the first electronic volumetric filler VMAG